• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7REM MAG Neck Sizing Die

rangerman

I'm interested in purchasing a 7 Rem Mag bushing neck sizing die. Also, might be interested in a body die or even a complete die set with seater die. Let me know if you have any you could part with. I'd prefer Redding, RCBS, or Forester but willing to consider whatever you may have.
Thanks,
Brian

Have you considered just getting a 7mm generic type neck sizing die. They are cheap. I have a .264 Hornady and a .284 Forester, both do a good job.

I size the neck then run a mandrel to set the tension and use body die to size case.

I haven't considered any generic type neck sizing die. Are these the bushing type neck sizing dies?

I haven't considered any generic type neck sizing die. Are these the bushing type neck sizing dies?
No, they have a given size. That's why I use a mandrel to set my tension by expanding the I.D. On mine, the neck is reduced .004"- .005" I.D. and I use a mandrel to open the I.D. to .282" on a 7mm case.

These dies are for reducing the neck to the shoulder only, with no body sizing. I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but I bought mine 8-9 years ago for $20+. PM me if I can help you.

Recent Posts