• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7 PRC headspace gauges Buy, Rent, Borrow

huntoregon

Looking to see if there might be someone here who might be willing to rent, loan, or sell a set of go no-go gauges for 7 PRC. I just put a prefit barrel on an action and don't have a local smith who can help me.

I ordered some from pacific tool and gauge on 1/1 after being told that they were in stock. 5 weeks later they still haven't shipped and they haven't responded to email with status update. I also have a rifle that I'm waiting on these to use. They said that they still aren't even made and will be weeks still, and said that they charge a 15% restocking fee to cancel the order even though they aren't even made. Strongly recommend not ordering theirs if you end up buying some.

I saw this post, figured I should order some. I'm building one and waiting on barrel and stock.

Found Mason Reamers had them. $45 each. With shipping $104.

Have them in less than a week.

Yes, I had spoke with Manson also. I guess I'll order some also, use them once and they can collect dust.

Manson they shipped mine fast. Stay away from pacific tool and guage always hear of horror stories from them. Take orders never have it in stock and then leave people hanging.

I'll be ready to rent a set at some point this year, so I see no reason for them to collect dust!