• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7.62x39 brass fo sale

I can separate my brass too, but the three club volunteers who do this for our club are in their late 70's and 80's, half blind, and have to use little magnifying glasses to see the headstamps. I sometimes do it myself for people who are nice, but as you said, never mind!

Last edited:
hahahaha. glad I read this!! this will get you back on top of the list! good luck.

hahahaha. glad I read this!! this will get you back on top of the list! good luck.

Nothing better then asking questions.
Now, when we established the volunteers are blind in their 80s, should I be expect to receive steel casings from surplus ammo?
Or I should just feel bad, shut up and pay up?

Neither of the above---just happily buy elsewhere----we've sold thousands of pieces of brass here without a single problem. It wasn't your question, it was your sarcasm--i would have happily sorted them myself if you were nice

Neither of the above---just happily buy elsewhere----we've sold thousands of pieces of brass here without a single problem. It wasn't your question, it was your sarcasm--i would have happily sorted them myself if you were nice

No, you replied you would not, so don't worry about it. I will rather buy new brass. This is not worth my time. Good luck

Recent Posts