6ARC Hornady Brass

Does anyone else make brass for that cartridge? I have some 90gr Sierra fmj's that would shoot nicely in the 15 platform.

Does anyone else make brass for that cartridge? I have some 90gr Sierra fmj's that would shoot nicely in the 15 platform.
image.jpg

My rifle has belted all the brass I have shot besides hornady. Hopefully the Peterson brass is better

Factory Hornady ammo did not form a belt in my proof 18" barrel. Starline was fine until higher charges of LVR and the 75 gr HHT.

Factory HSM 75 gr Vmax (loaded in Starline) shot very well and did not form a belt.

Factory Hornady ammo did not form a belt in my proof 18" barrel. Starline was fine until higher charges of LVR and the 75 gr HHT.

Factory HSM 75 gr Vmax (loaded in Starline) shot very well and did not form a belt.
My 6.5 gren lapua and star line both belted. Hopefully the new stuff doesn't, I have some arc brass from starline. Hopefully they fixed the issue

Currently in testing here. I have 100pcs of Hornady brass that I got from factory ammo. And I have 250pcs of starline. the Hornady brass is almost all twice fired now. The Starline is a little over half way once fired. I am using Hornady dies. So far no belting but I have a ways to go.

I did watch some stuff on Johnnies reloading bench series on the 6arc and forming brass and running into the belting issue. I believe he said the Hornady and Starline were not forming belts, and that some of the issue was possible with the dies. He had started with RCBS small base I think and then switched over to Hornady.

I believe this is the playlist, video 6 deals with the belting problems.