6.5 sherman formed brass

elkaholic

How much interest is there out there for Norma 6.5 Sherman fire formed 280 brass? This would not be head stamped but but would be ready to load. The price would be about $2.00 each...........Rich

I would take some. Didn't really enjoy the fire forming. When would this be available?

Wow I thought guys would be all over this. How much interest would be needed for you to place a order Rich?

I have had a few guys ask before so they may not have seen the thread. I think there will be more as some more builds get going (several are scheduled). I don't really have a firm # so we will see how it goes..........Rich

Rich

I am interested if you have brass ready before I order some norma brass to do myself. I will take 200 rounds.

We have 2 builds going right now. I will likely be ordering my brass in the next 45 days.

May also need to talk to you about the new throat option you posted about giving another grain of powder capacity.

Thanks,
Joe

Rich

I am interested if you have brass ready before I order some norma brass to do myself. I will take 200 rounds.

We have 2 builds going right now. I will likely be ordering my brass in the next 45 days.

May also need to talk to you about the new throat option you posted about giving another grain of powder capacity.

Thanks,
Joe

Hi Joe.........I am going to be moving into my new digs soon so I hope to get up and running shortly after. Please keep in touch and rattle my cage as I have a LOT going on right now.........Rich

I am testing the waters to see if it is feasible to have head stamped brass made for the SS. I just got moved in to my house and am in the process of getting set up to get back in "shooting mode"! Here is a pic of fire formed brass. DSCF0498.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.