• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Gap Hornady brass

Godfrey55

Selling some brass I have 22 piece of new Hornady brass in 6.5 Gap and have 45 pieces of once fired Hornady brass and selling as a hole bunch for $25 plus $10 shipping to the lower 48 states.

Thank you
Shannon

Last edited:
I don't know what happen but Jared06 will not respond to me here so going back up for sale!!

I've seen a bunch lately… people commit to buy it then have buyers remorse or see something else they want ignoring their first commitment. You should leave them a negative feedback as they earned it.

I've seen a bunch lately… people commit to buy it then have buyers remorse or see something else they want ignoring their first commitment. You should leave them a negative feedback as they earned it.
The least to be done is at least stay in contact with the seller and let them know. Common courtesy is getting less common.

Ya my bad on that one. posted half asleep and then hit the hills for archery season for a few days.....