6.5 Creedmoor, what is the best factory load 140gr?

Thanks, I may have to reload, but would like to start with factory first and see. Not sure how accurate the factory load is? I have had some bad experience with some of the factory load before.

Man U will read that ol debate several places saying the eldm is not suitable for hunting. For several years I have taken lots of deer, sheep etc. with the ol amax bullets. Never had one issue whatsoever. I will continue to hunt with the eldm until I get a real world reason thru experience not to. Again this is just my opinion, best of luck brother

Hello I have used the 147 gr eldm factory ammo and it shoot great. I took a very large oryx with it this year and lots of deer. My dad shoots the 143 and took 9 large mich deer a few pigs and a buck in Texas. All worked well and shot very good sub .75" groups.

6A0B7390-F962-4EC7-8AD1-B29A69E5865F.jpeg

Thanks, but I would use it for hunting. Any experience with the Nosler 6.5 Creedmoor ELD-X hunter 143gr factory ammo?
ELD-X shoots great in my CM.....140 ELD-M shoots the same (100 yards)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.