6.5 Creedmoor 140 ELD-M bullet comparisons

I would just use the eldm it's already sighted in with. It should work just fine on deer. I'm planning to use the 123 eldm in my 6.5 Grendel this coming deer season.

The POI is the same for both but I've done some reading on two together and the POI at longer distances tend to change. So I was wanting to see if there was any 140s that would compare before I went to the 143s.
I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in that. At worst the 143's should run slightly flatter due to the higher BC.

I've been searching for 6.5 ELD-X's and Accubond LR's and both are basically ghosts right now.

I'm still waiting on some more Peregrines and I guess I'm just going to have to slum it for a while and either buy some LRX's or Sirocco's.

I hope your luck is better than mine.

Finding them right now is like hunting unicorns.

It definitely is a much better bullet, I'm still really disappointed Hornady didn't make the ELDM a bonded bullet.
Doesn't surprise me that they didn't bond a match bullet

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.