460 S&W Encore

I shoot the 45 raptor aka rimless 460 sw. 1:20 twist is fine. I'd question your barrel length. You'll get complete burn in ~16.5" and there isn't enough capacity to burn slower powder to take advantage of the additional length. Your capped out at 22". H110 and 300MP will be the best powders.

Check out Match Grade Machine. They are the TC side of Preferred Barrel Blanks. I have several of their barrels and all are 1/2 moa when I do my part. I don't plan on doing business elsewhere.

I shoot the 45 raptor aka rimless 460 sw. 1:20 twist is fine. I'd question your barrel length. You'll get complete burn in ~16.5" and there isn't enough capacity to burn slower powder to take advantage of the additional length. Your capped out at 22". H110 and 300MP will be the best powders.

There's a thread on here from a few years back where a guy was playing with 460 barrel lengths. Velocity topped out at 26" at over 3000 fps from factory loaded 200 gr Hornadys iirc. Just going off of those results...

I use MGM for my TC barrels. They made me a an 8" 300 BLK that shoots great, it's Hollyweird quiet with subs and suppressor.

Any particular reason you chose the 460 S&W for this? I have two revolvers chambered for it so no complaints about the cartridge in general, but you do get better bullet selection in .458 instead of a .452. 45-70 and 450 Bushmaster are straight wall, there's also 458 SOCOM, and all three can get impressive velocities. Hornady does make an FTX flex tip for the .452s, that's what I've been using.

Just going off of those results...
You should get continually more velocity from additional barrel length. Pretty much an internet myth that you can have a long enough barrel to actually slow down a supersonic bullet inside a barrel, that takes very particular circumstances. You might not get as much gain per inch in this case as other cases, but if you want to carry the bean pole around there's no harm in it. I shoot long barrels myself for this reason.

Any particular reason you chose the 460 S&W for this?

Main reason is that I have an XVR in 460 and want to be able to share ammo. I would rather have a bolt or lever gun chambered for 460 but that currently isn't financially feasible (Bighorn Armory is the only one I know of).

Not looking for a 45-70 replacement by any means.

48 fps for 4" of barrel illustrates my point..... greatly diminishing returns past 22".
I wish you all the best with your project. "I" will not go past 22" for these types of cartridges. The ease of carrying/using a gun with 4" less barrel is worth the loss in velocity IMO.
FWIW I'm working on a 44 cal (straight wall) that will shoot a 225 gr bullet @2900 (estimate) right now. Barrel has arrived and reamer is ordered.

Preferred Barrel, muzzle break really good idea with .460. Discuss with Bryce there for twist based on what bullet weight range you plan to use.
+1 on the muzzle brake. I love my Encore...muzzleloader 😂. I got a 25-06 barrel too. That thing isn't fun to shoot more than five or six rounds through at the range. I love my 460 too, but shooting it on that light Encore might sting. Best of luck in the search though. I'd love to hear the velocities and grouping you get once you find the barrel!