.41 rem magnum

I'm looking for a good .41 mag load recipe
I'll be using Matt's hard cast lead Keith style.225 grain bullets these would be a hunting round
I'll be shooting them from a Thompson Center Contender pistol Gen1
Any suggestions?
Thanks
I could shoot a Ruger Blackhawk better than a Contender, unless I had a very solid rest. Keith considered the .41 better than the .44. Biggest deer I ever killed was at 70 yards with the Ruger and a factory lead bullet reload. I killed a coyote at close to 150 yards, the Ruger is accurate, and it balances better. It is also super strong.

I use 10.0 Unique with a Carol 215 SWC in a 7.5 Blackhawk, outstanding accuracy. It will lead the barrel after time but its shoots so good that I don't worry about it until accuracy starts to fade, but that's well over 100 rounds. Kills deer with Authority.

210gr Hornady XTP and 21grs. of H110 with magnum primer in my 12".41 Magum Contender goes 1600 fps. and is about equal to a standard 30-30 Winchester rifle energy wise. 1" group at 50 yards with a Burris 3X scope. That should be perfect for whitetails out to about 50-75 yds. I shot a young buck a few years ago with the same load out of a 7 1/2" Ruger Blackhawk at 40 yards quartering away and got 14" penetration from behind the left shoulder, complete pass through the brisket. He ran 10 yards and keeled over. You will like it. I might start at 20 grains just to be in the safe side, but 21 grains was not a maximum load in my guns.

I'm looking for a good .41 mag load recipe
I'll be using Matt's hard cast lead Keith style.225 grain bullets these would be a hunting round
I'll be shooting them from a Thompson Center Contender pistol Gen1
Any suggestions?
Thanks
You can push the limits with the Thompson set up versus a standard revolver in the same caliber
I would suggest you to use any Keith design trunicated (pointed) hard cast for penetration.The best thing about the 41 mag is it can be extremely accurate and has less recoil than the 44mag. With the speed of a 357 mag(or at least in the same ballpark