• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

375 SnipeTac

nchunter182

This rifle was built for shooting steel at very long ranges. I now live in a location that has nowhere close by to stretch this thing out, so time to let someone else enjoy it. I've been using the 350gr Sierra MatchKing for general fun shooting and when time to get serious, the 377gr Cutting Edge MTAC. This rifle would be a great candidate for the new Hornady 390gr A-Tip but I never tried them. It shot very well with the 377gr and smacks steel at 1000 yards with great authority. Rifle weighs 21.5 pounds with scope and 54" long, so it's a beast. Very stable when shooting from bags or bipod and recoil is very manageable. Approximately 250 rounds fired. Stock is coated with DuraCoat and metal is Gun Kote. Stock paint job is not the smoothest I've seen but still looks good. Metal coating is in very good condition except for some wear on the bolt handle knob. These are shown in the pics.

I have many reloading tools and components for this caliber that will be offered to the buyer of this rifle before posting for sale individually.
Scope, rings, and level are included.
Rifle will be shipped in plastic gun case.
Price is $3600 and buyer pays shipping to your FFL. I'll cover the insurance.
Send me a message for additional questions and to arrange purchase.
If you live in Texas, I'd prefer to do a face-to-face deal. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up with you.

Thanks,
Jay

Details:
  • Lawton 8000 single shot action with fluted bolt
  • Bartlein 29" 1-10" twist 5R rifling CheyTac contour stainless steel barrel - 1.120" at brake
  • Barrel installed and chambered by Southern Precision Rifles
  • Jewel trigger (no safety) – set to 8 ounces
  • Murphy Precision 40 MOA stainless steel scope rail
  • McMillian A-5 Supermag stock with additional spacers to customize length of pull – currently 13.75"
  • Picatinny bipod rail installed on forend
  • Action fully bedded with Score High Gunsmithing Pro-Bed 2000 epoxy – barrel fully free-floated past first 2"
  • American Precision Arms Gen 2 Fat Bastard self-timing muzzle break – this brake was bored out by APA to fit the bore on this barrel
  • Barreled action coated with GunKote
  • Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 MOAR-T illuminated reticle, Nightforce X-Treme Duty rings, Flatline Ops level
  • Included in purchase of gun: JGS piloted finish reamer used to chamber this barrel, Go gauge, .750" action wrench, extra four port muzzle brake and cleaning bore guide to fit this action/caliber, Custom embroidered soft side sided gun case from Shoot-Long
IMG_0858.JPGIMG_0859.JPGIMG_0860.JPGIMG_0861.JPGIMG_0862.JPGIMG_0863.JPGIMG_0864.JPGIMG_0865.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    396.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0866.JPG
    IMG_0866.JPG
    354.9 KB · Views: 48