• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

348 win components or ammo

backyardsniper

I have a friend in search of some 348 Win components. I am unfamiliar with this cartridge, but if anyone has any components or ammo let me know. He has picked up a rifle in this caliber and needs some ammo.

Hawk inc. out of New Jersey sells bullets. Buffalo bore and reeds ammo both sell ammunition for the .348 , very pricey. Hornady does or did make brass, probably on a limited bases. Lee makes a die set for reloading. Just be on the hunt and good luck

I have a friend in search of some 348 Win components. I am unfamiliar with this cartridge, but if anyone has any components or ammo let me know. He has picked up a rifle in this caliber and needs some ammo.
What is he hunting with 348 Winchester. What bullets in GR size does he need?
If he doesn't have the reloading components, just look for some AMMO.
Too late for me to look up now and gone all day working at the range tomorrow. Let us know exactly what you need,
Thamks
Len & Jill

Finding loaded ammo is just about a no-go. One rifle using a unique caliber and cartridge, and which hasn't been produced in decades (except for a short run to support the Miroku/Browning stuff.) Might fine a few here and there but not reliably.

Gscustoms has 348 bullets, as does Hammer Bullets. Both are monos and sub-200gr. (180 for gsc,150 for hammers I believe.)

Hornady had the 348 FTX, but you will likely need a different seating stem for them.

You may find some lead 200s or 250s for sale. Woodleigh and such.

Starline for new brass is about your only option now, but it seems good.

IMR 3031 works well, but not the most temp stable. Quite a few powders in that burn range though. Lots of load data was put out over the years, so you will be able to find something that works no problem.

Large Rifle Magnum Primers will be your biggest challenge, Winchester, CCI250s or Fed 215/215m.

G'luck!

-mox

I just posted this on the forum clasifieds bag of 50, 109.50 shipped tyd, sold to first time stamp i'll take it in PM.
nR4LJFil.jpg