• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a real shame to take that rifle apart.

Do you take PayPal? Maybe someone could use their PayPal credit card and pay it off. You'd get your cash, they would make monthly payments. (I guess that's how it works, anyway. I don't have a PayPal credit card)...but just a darn shame to part out a .338 Edge.

2075.00 shipped un less I can get on of them jobs protecting Dallas police we could set up in 2 mile grid I know I can cover a mile in every direction with this rifle I thank thy would fell better knowing ther is contractors watching over head just remember we didn't start this but it has to stop now hell maybe when they call for the police we could just send a crack head from there naborhood hell there is one on every corner and they will always leave with a profit of some sort I know some people would thank this is harsh but I garentee that your idea of how bad this is you have know idea what it like to be dumped off in the 5 ward or any ward in the south you if your a working person will not leave there without losing something and the whole time you will be thanking it will be your life I'm not a race person at all I have and know there is bad in every race but there it will teach you exactly why they shoot and ask qestions latter

Status
Not open for further replies.