• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

338 Edge ( never shot )

dgarrett

338 edge, Remington trued action, 4 inch wyatts, trigger tech trigger, oversize recoil lug, skeletonized bolt handle, fluted bolt body, 30 inch proof sendero carbon barrel, remington long range stock with adjustable cheek rest, terminator T3 brake, bedded remington long range stock.. with or without Arkin scope and rings... $2800 bare rifle $3200 with scope plus the ride.. This is a build that I have had done for over a year now... I own a 338 edge built by Shawn Carlock (Utube Gun) and have decided since I am to crippled to walk that I will keep it and sell this one... Has never been shot... Would make someone a great long range rifle... Balances way nicer then my Carlock rifle and would be way nicer to pack... I don't know the weight of it but seems 2-3lbs lighter then my Carlock rifle..

Attachments

• edge 2.jpg
    edge 2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 319
  • edge 4.jpg
    edge 4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 306
  • edge 5.jpg
    edge 5.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 306
Would take Mesa stock for a remington long action, BDL bottom, and routed for Proof Sendero barrel as part trade...

Last edited:
Free Bump for a great guy and a Kick Butt Round !
Good Luck Hunting out there !
I sure Miss the Mountains!!

Rum Man

Thanks... Hunting has been a bit slow.. Weather is warm and raining now and muddy

would also be interested in a leupold hd5 3-15 with windplex scope as part trade...