• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 PRC Hornady brass

TAZMAN

Looking for 50 rounds of 300 PRC brass. Just wondering if someone had a box they would part with.

I did my load development with Hornady but it only lasts 3-5 firings before I see very tiny splits in the neck but no more than I shoot it I think the cost of Hornady brass is more relevant to my needs?

I have some 1x fired hornady I will sell you.

I appreciate everyone offering the 1x fired but I kind of need new brass. Only need 50 and I can't justify the cost of lapua at this time.

You're only going to find 1x fired hornady stuff.. and 140 bucks for 100 pieces of lapua is 70 bucks/50.. and at 6-8 firings per peice how can you NOT justify the price

Kasey

Because I just bought a gun and my wife said my health would not allow me to spend that much right now!;) What's weird is I don't feel unhealthy?

Because I just bought a gun and my wife said my health would not allow me to spend that much right now!;) What's weird is I don't feel unhealthy?
That doesnt even make sense lol, someone probably has what you seek, but the lapua is a way better option and you're money ahead in the long run. Just my opinion though. All I have us a bunch of 1x fired hornady stuff from breaking in rifles with factory ammo sorry

Kasey

Tazman, kaseyfied is right about the Lapua. Having said that, I understand having your load worked up with Hornady brass. I'm in the same boat, and have a fair supply of once and twice fired Hornady brass. If I didn't, I would be going with the Lapua. Excellent brass and a good price per round. Nothing wrong with the ADG either. It all comes to to what you are able to spend or are willing to spend.