3 lug vs 2 lug: GO!

2 lug or 3 lug bolt action

• Total voters
I'm good with either and own both plus both regular and inverted 3 lugs.

IMG_8164.jpeg

Thanks, I bought that poster and a signed picture before he passed away and took both to the framing store in town paid a ridiculous amount of money to have them framed together under museum glass so the autograph didn't fade. Months later I went in to ask the lady what the heck was taking so long and she said they were done but didn't want to call me because she didn't like the poster and framed them separately. Had it in her store covered in a blanket so nobody could see it and the autograph hanging on her wall. Then wanted to charge me more because she framed them separately.
Guess we should count our blessings she took up picture framing instead of becoming a reconstructive/plastic surgeon!

That make me want to ask a question. My first inclination would be to assume that all of the lugs in a Mark V (whether 9-lug or 6-lug) lock up equally when closing the bolt. Maybe each row has different contact patch because of metal stretch. I'm curious now and plan to mark up by 6-lug bolt with blue machinists dye and try to see contact patch variations.
Excellent idea, do share your findings!