2nd Amendment

We're starting to run low on people that remember the words "Consent of the governed". Representative government is only getting more biased toward left leaning large population centers (add millions of illegals and get more reps!) One midsize city gets more votes than the great state of Wyoming that is a massive power producing state and key source of minerals, energy, and water. Any of these clowns in positions of power that think they will get the national guard or sheriff departments to help them execute their tyrannical phantasies are overestimating the support they have. It's the DC echo chamber. How to fix? Who is willing to clean house? The federal government has grown to the point of being uncontrollable and its only goal is to survive and expand. Free people are in its way.

The federal government has grown to the point of being uncontrollable and its only goal is to survive and expand. Free people are in its way.
Not only our government elites but the world elites hate us little people having freedom's. The US is the last place on earth that is actually free but those freedoms are slipping slowly.

1711212184976.jpeg

And this is what you get when congress votes and passes massive omnibus bills without reading or understanding them fully. Hold your rep accountable. I believe around 1200 pages were added to it and then a vote was expected within 24 hours or so. Amazing.

View attachment 556642
And this is what you get when congress votes and passes massive omnibus bills without reading or understanding them fully. Hold your rep accountable. I believe around 1200 pages were added to it and then a vote was expected within 24 hours or so. Amazing.
I think these "public servants" that voted for this massive pork project could care less about how many pages are there. They look to make sure nobody forgot to add the $$ for them and they are done reading.
Members here and any gun owner should be very upset with this bill but probably have no idea.
I love how THEY choose who can own. 🤬

iI believe that the colleges are how brain washing our kids. EXAMPLE remember the inverted pyramid that companies used on the employees . I worked for a company that used fear tactics saying that they may close down department or companies to get their own way and not giving out any raises. This same company eliminated employees then paid millions to have a race car and statium with their name on it WHAT OTHER HINGOUR THEY PLANNING . COVID WAS NEXT VOTE REPUBLICAN how ever I know the election was fixed. CHECK if you can whowere the stock holders in DOMININ VOTING MACHINE. YOU WILL FIND DIMINION WAS SOLD AND PAST HISTORY ON DOMINION WAS DELETED.

iI believe that the colleges are how brain washing our kids. EXAMPLE remember the inverted pyramid that companies used on the employees . I worked for a company that used fear tactics saying that they may close down department or companies to get their own way and not giving out any raises. This same company eliminated employees then paid millions to have a race car and statium with their name on it WHAT OTHER HINGOUR THEY PLANNING . COVID WAS NEXT VOTE REPUBLICAN how ever I know the election was fixed. CHECK if you can whowere the stock holders in DOMININ VOTING MACHINE. YOU WILL FIND DIMINION WAS SOLD AND PAST HISTORY ON DOMINION WAS DELETED.

Recent Posts