264 Win Mag Brass

You can also buy high quality 7rm brass and neck it down.
adg and peterson as well as being able t find 7mag brass might be a good option for you

I'm looking for New Unfired 264 Winchester Magnum Brass
I am interested in purchasing
( 200 to 300 ) Casings depending on Cost.
Morning, Feenix found you some and Midway has brass. If I sale any it would be Winchester brass and I will match there prices. And I only have 100 pieces I would part with. And necking down 7mm. works very well, easy peasy. 👍

I have never been able to get 264WM stamped brass in Australia for the past 20 years…so I bought ADG 7RM brass and necked it down. I also use a shorter chamber and longer throat to match the 156g class of bullets.
The brass lasts a long time and the necking down is a good thing because it gives you a virgin starting point to trim to and get the neck thickness exactly where you need it.
Have had very good luck with accuracy using older stock Remington brass too. With the correct prep it performs very well.

Cheers.

I'm looking for New Unfired 264 Winchester Magnum Brass
I am interested in purchasing
( 200 to 300 ) Casings depending on Cost.
Graf & Son has 7mm Rem Mag brass. Those can be reduce to 6.5 or 264 neck sizes. That's petersons brass. You may need to get a bushing die and set up to do two steps to acheive the reduced neck sizes. You can do that with any 7mm Rem brass. 300WM the same can be done, It require more steps in neck reducetion.