• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 223 custom rifle. Mcree stock NF stock Jewell trigger

steeltraps

223 Remington custom rifle. Trued action. Fluted bolt. Skelton bolt handle. Jewell trigger Mcree Precision folding stock. OD Green Kreiger 7.7 barrell #9 contour. Chambered for 80 A-Max 254 chambered. Just a little tighter than SAMMI SPEC. Nightforce 8x32x56 Benchrest NP 2dd dot reticle. 20 moa NF base. NightForce med rings Have About 3500 dollars in build. Would sell for 2750 obo. Only selling to fund 375 Cheytec build. No trade. Have Redding S die and loading data to go with it. 1/4 MOA gun. PM me for photos and phone number.

223 Remington custom rifle. Trued action. Fluted bolt. Skelton bolt handle. Jewell trigger Mcree Precision folding stock. OD Green Kreiger 7.7 barrell #9 contour. Chambered for 80 A-Max 254 chambered. Just a little tighter than SAMMI SPEC. Nightforce 8x32x56 Benchrest NP 2dd dot reticle. 20 moa NF base. NightForce med rings Have About 3500 dollars in build. Would sell for 2750 obo. Only selling to fund 375 Cheytec build. No trade. Have Redding S die and loading data to go with it. 1/4 MOA gun. PM me for photos and phone number.

IMG_1053.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG
U

Attachments

• IMG_1057.JPG
    IMG_1057.JPG
    789.7 KB · Views: 16
Im not very good at posting pics. To be honest im not very computer savy:) But it a REALLY good shooting rifle . Please PM me with any questions.

also have 83 rds of 80 A-Max load to 2950 fps. 1/4 MOA in this gun . AND maybe around 300 bullets 1/2 a 600 rd box of 80-Amaxs to go with gun

Does the bolt "ratchet" on the rounds in the magazine with the straight flutes?

Also, what length barrel?

Barrel is 26 inch Kreiger 7.7 twist . No . its just the Bolt thats fluted. It doesnt ratchet on rounds. Flutes simply run up to Bolt lugs = that have been lapped in the process of Blueprinting and Truing of Rem 700 short Action

Barrel is 26 inch Kreiger 7.7 twist . No . its just the Bolt thats fluted. It doesnt ratchet on rounds. Flutes simply run up to Bolt lugs = that have been lapped in the process of Blueprinting and Truing of Rem 700 short Action

Thanks for the reply.

What I meant about "ratcheting" is the top case/round in the magazine actually getting pushed up into the flutes as the bolt is turned (lifted). Kinda binds the bolt lift as it has to push the round back down (a smidge) against the mag spring. If you haven't noticed it then it must not...???

That's impressive speed with 26" what powder?

Very nice rifle.

Only tested 4 powders . RL-15 Varget MR-2000 and V-550 . The best was Varget and 80 A-Max. I would have to double check my Chrono notes BUT I beileve I have gotten Low teens on 20 shot ES before with Varget and RL-15

ALSO I put in a benchrest follower = By Highscore?? I think. I use the gun + as a single shot. BUT the single shot follow could be remove and use with the MCree mag as a 5 shot mag

Recent Posts