• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: 22-250 dies

not sure if you're trying to apply a teaching moment, being obtuse, or asking for some clarification that I'm just not seeing. On the other hand, I'm just a passer-by that saw "22-250" and poked my nose in on this thread to see what it was about. So, no dog in the hunt and sometimes trying to be helpful brings on a load bigger than expected.

But, to answer what I think is your question, I simply went to the Search window and typed in "timl" on the "By: (member)" box and it shows these threads relative to the subject 22-250 ... I'm sure I could have narrowed it down to just this one post by using the Advanced Search and adding "22-250" to the list.

Hope this helps, or at least doesn't derail the intent of your question.
Greg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 8.02.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 8.02.28 AM.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 13
not sure if you're trying to apply a teaching moment, being obtuse, or asking for some clarification that I'm just not seeing. On the other hand, I'm just a passer-by that saw "22-250" and poked my nose in on this thread to see what it was about. So, no dog in the hunt and sometimes trying to be helpful brings on a load bigger than expected.

But, to answer what I think is your question, I simply went to the Search window and typed in "timl" on the "By: (member)" box and it shows these threads relative to the subject 22-250 ... I'm sure I could have narrowed it down to just this one post by using the Advanced Search and adding "22-250" to the list.

Hope this helps, or at least doesn't derail the intent of your question.
Greg
I am simply trying for the OP to give credit to the right member.