• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

brianjohnson

Looking for a 204. Would like to buy a ruger american predator for my first choice. Open to others as well

Looking for a 204. Would like to buy a ruger american predator for my first choice. Open to others as well
I bought a Ruger 77 Mark II Target Grey Lam stock in 2004. Don't think they make them anymore. The Hawkey Predator is the closest. Shot many a chuck, PD and coyotes with it. It shoots in the 0.15"s with SBK 39gr. I recently put it into a MDT Chassis for Jill. Put a Vortex Razo HD 4.5X27 on it. Jill will ring PD and Chuck size steel out to 500 all day long.
Will always keep a .204 in our collection.

How about a Rem. 78, Lilja barrel, synthetic stock, Leupold 4.5-14, and a couple hundred rounds of new brass, loaded with 35 gr. Bergers @3900. Been test fired only.

I have a CZ 204 Ruger that has only been shot for break in, 40 rounds. Pretty wood gun with a blued barrel. Let me know if this interest you.

I have a Ruger American Predator with the detachable mag, Tally 30mm rings, and Timney trigger I'd let go.