• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 guns for sell or trade

DPMS308

gun 1: the first gun is a factory savage 308 26" barrel fluted with the accutriger for sell for 500 or trade for something of equal value.

gun 2: the second gun is a custom rifle it has a savage action with 26" douglas barrel mussle barke with a chote stock and a rifle basic's triger for sell for 600 and well trade something of equal value.

if you have any question about these guns please sent me a message.
thank you

What caliber is the second rifle, is it .308 like the first? How many rounds down the tube?

sorry i'm working on getting pics of boths guns on here and the second gun is a 300wsm. both guns have not really been shot very much so i would say the max of 3-500 rounds through both.

thank you for you intrested please let me know you if have any more question

Well I have not really shot it to much but the best group that I have goten out of it has been 10" group at 1000yd and it shots a raged hole at 100yd, but like i had i had not really played with that much. let me know you have anymore question

guns are still for sell or trade. pm me or reply to this message if you have any trade offers or question.

thank you