• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

100pcs 6.5 Grendel Lapua brass

vatackdriver

This brass is 70 pcs of twice fired brass and 30 pcs of once fired. I can ship in a small flatrate box or for 5 bucks extra i will ship in a 100 round ammo case in a diffrent box(buyers choice).
55 bucks tyd

I accept cashapp, paypal (if goods and services please add 3.5%), and venmo. I can emsil a pictures to any interested party, haven't been on the firum in a while but never could get pics to load in the past.

Soooooooooo whazuuuuuup!? Monday I electronically sent you payment. It's been 5 days since you got my money. I trusted you even though you had no transactions. After texting back and forth I am looking forward to being your first positive feedback.

I have to say my friend I'm feeling really bad here though so here's what I'm gonna do. You've got until Monday. That'll be a week. You were talking about shipping the brass the next day, Tuesday. If I don't see something by Monday I'll just call the bank and explain to them the money transfer was a fraud and they'll do their thing. I'll have my money back. After that I'll then put a negative feedback on LRH.

Sincerely silence is absolutely NOT golden in this case. If you've shipped the brass already please let me know.

Today is the day. You've been absolutely silent for a week. I'm heading into town to visit the bank. They'll know the money sent to you was fraudulent since I got nothing back and you stopped communicating. After I post this all of LRH will know to because I'm not only posting here I'm giving you a bad feedback. Who knows, I might even start a thread called "vatachdriver is a fraud". All because of a few pieces of brass....

Read d your text, i am not in the buisness of screwing people. My phone hasn't been in my possession since early Fri. Am.

I was a good so very clear that i was busy that Tues and that ot would be Wed at the earliest.

The Hock has been provided picture of receipt that confirms priority shipping with insurance as agreed upon!

Everything aside, the date on the receipt is today. Thank you.

No communication means I get to makes things up. I almost begged you for info and I got silence. You get no apologies from me.

Attachments

• output_image1650896514825.jpg
    output_image1650896514825.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 18
None from me either, life is busy and there is a reason i haven't made a post on here in 3 yrs.