• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Diatal Classic 7x50 T* w/ #60 Illuminated Reticle

Ramblin99

Selling a premium Germany-made Zeiss Diatal Classic in 7x50 format with T* lens coatings. This scope has the #60 illuminated reticle that is perfect for low light conditions. The daytime clarity of this scope is amazing. The colors are vibrant, the clarity extends all the way to the edges, and the depth of the image is excellent.

A few specs: 1" main tube / weighs 16.0 oz. / 12-5/8" long / 5-1/2" mounting length

The scope is in excellent condition, with only slight ring marks. I tried to get them to show in the photos, but they are faint. The glass is flawless. I bought the scope from Bobby Tomek who will vouch for the performance of the scope. The scope clarity is so good it's killing me to sell it. But I found a Meopta Meostar R2 that I can't live without, so something needs to go. There are no issues or disappointments with this scope. And the field of view is crazy wide.

$675 shipped. This will be cross-posted, so first public I'll Take It prevails. Drop me a PM if you have questions or need more photos. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_8582.jpgIMG_8583.jpgIMG_8580.jpgIMG_8586.jpgIMG_8584.jpgIMG_8590.jpgIMG_8588.jpgIMG_8589.jpgIMG_8591.jpgIMG_8593.jpg

Last edited: