Whats your favorite hunting rig as in truck ?

This 2007 Super Duty has been a good
Hunting and work truck.
Lariat Outlaw! I have the same truck!
20161117_090936.jpg

I have two one for upland hunting and fly fishing is my 1976 Range Rover County
The nice thing about it is the space between the front and back seat both my
German Wirehaired Pointer have plenty of room to lay down save room in the
far back for guns and cooler. For big game is my four door 2000 Ford Super Duty
both these rigs are 4X4 and can go just about any where I need to go.

Since getting SxSs, I no longer hunt out of trucks or SUVs. They are much quicker, easier to maneuver, and more efficient. I also don't have to deal with battle scars/pin stripes on my daily driver. The only downside is you can't push through deep snow, even with chains. I'm a huge fan of the Kawi FTX PRO machines.
IMG_0380.jpeg

I have been using a 2002 chevy blazer for hunting yhe last couple of years but it's not my cup of tea. IT BREAKS down. If you hit a big bump and will not Crack if it rains totally undetectable. I am in the process of getting all three of my 79 broncos rolling again .I can work on just about anything on them if they break which they don't. I replace everything from the key to the battery on electrical and they fire up so easy. These new trucks are about impossible to work on My dad's Ford f150 turbocharged v6 is too complicated if anything breaks to fix out in the woods .I don't use Napa parts either I had tons of problems with their batteries and starters and anything electrical. I CANT wait to hunt out of my broncos again .No electric China made truck for me .

After a string of F150's, I bought a Tacoma crew cab 4x4 in 2014. Best move I ever made. 230k and going strong. It slips around my hunt lease in GA almost silently and goes anywhere. Between myself and guys I hunt with has given a hundred or more whitetails their final ride.
I looked for 5 years to find a 2001 -4 tacoma crew cab 4x4. I wanted this model as it is narrower and will fit jeep trails better. My nephew in Hawaii found it for me and he got it for $1100 and I paid another $1300 to ship it to the oakland port. It had 100,000 miles on it and need repairs to one rear axle and a new bed. So, $15,000 later with suspension mods, etc I have a hunting rig that will go wherever I desire. I will never sell this truck and it still gets compliments in town and on the trail.