Sub-MOA factory Rifles? Which do you prefer?

I agree. And, the ultralight version only weighs 6lbs.

Their barrels are 'good enough' to get you shooting. You can always replace it when you've got $$$ for it ... and then you can control head spacing. Their AccuTrigger ain't half bad.

After you realize you came in $600 under budget, there's plenty available for ammo.

No frills and you want it to shoot?
Tikka without a doubt!
LOL! I have a TC Compass in 6.5 CM, and it cost me $20 (https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/i-got-my-first-6-5-cm-for-20.201958/)
and it shoots the cheapest factory ammo I can find.
1716291068468.jpeg

1716291172868.jpeg

1716291213355.jpeg

(3-shot group at 200Y)

It sometimes hurts my feelings when a cheap factory rifle performs as well as my very expensive custom. I believe it comes down to the luck of the draw in factory rifles. We are blessed to have a plethora of solid factory options today. I just believe personal preference and fit and feel are the primary drivers in selecting a rifle.

Easy button for me would be a weatherby vanguard in a weatherby cartridge and whatever premium ammunition they used to test fire. They have the 257 and the 300 so dialed in, if you're just using for hunting, I wouldn't even bother reloading

Idaho Lefty, I shoot basically that same setup. But a 26" fluted barrel on a tikka t-3 light action. Great lightweight hunting rifle and super accurate. Cholla, Tikka does not chamber the 7mm PRC, only the 6.5 PRC. The Tikka is a very accurate lightweight rifle. Of the ones who chamber the 7 prc the Savage will shoot with any of them and less pricy.

Seekins all day long. If Tikka made a properly twisted a 7PRC or 7mmRM, it would be tougher question as all of my Tikkas shoot fantastic.

Tikkas shoot lights out for a $1100 gun. Smooth bolt. Have a PRC and a CM. Shoots 147eldm and 140eldm respectively 1/2 inch if I do my part.