Seekins Havak Element vs Christensen vs Fierce Carbon Rogue

doc1059

As I prepare to retire off active duty with 25 years I have my sights set on a "forever" rifle. Primarily for whitetail but want the option to go out West.

I have narrowed down my search between the Seekins Havak Element, Christensen Arms Ridgeline Carbon and a Fierce Carbon Rogue.

Hands down the research shows Seekins far and away based on other reviews. Seems to be a lot of negative reviews on Christtensen Arms quality and customer service. Though feels great in my hands.

The Seekins Havak Element is exactly what I am looking for: short, light weight and a shooter from what I hear. But the "palm swell" on the Seekins felt awkward in my hands the first time I handled one. Not sure I can get past the palm swell perhaps? It's a great gun with a big price tag, just wanted to see how others went with the "fit test"?

I literally had the same exact feelings toward the palm swell on the Seekins stock when I first held it. I got over it quickly and now prefer it over any of my other stocks

Seekins. I've played Christensen Roulette and it sucks. When they work they're great, when they don't they're trash. No middle ground, and the second scenario shouldn't be a thing for the price point they sell at. Fierce are typically good but CS is rough to deal with when you do have a problem