RCBS 7 station press

We have a RCBS 2000 PRO and it is a (5) station. I loved it once it was setup. We used to shoot 2,000 ++ Pistol a month. I wish they had the (7) back when we got ours. The extra two station could be used for a Powder check and Crimp.
If I was going to spend the money again, I would get a Dillon just for the more options.

I have a RCBS Piggyback progressive but that is only a 5 station.

I have an old Texan 7 station turret press that I like and a Ponseness Warren p200 10 station press that I will never ever get rid of 🤤

Isn't the Ponseness Warren p200 10 station press a "Shotgun Reloader". Awesome Shot Shell Loader.
That Texan 7 station turret press is like a Single Stage Press. That's an old one for sure.
RCBS Piggyback progressive is a conversion kit for a Rock Chucker.
You got some of original equipment that started Progressive Loader

Isn't the Ponseness Warren p200 10 station press a "Shotgun Reloader". Awesome Shot Shell Loader.
That Texan 7 station turret press is like a Single Stage Press. That's an old one for sure.
RCBS Piggyback progressive is a conversion kit for a Rock Chucker.
You got some of original equipment that started Progressive Loader
The Ponseness p200 takes standard die threads, and I use it for many things, Instead of the head being the turret, the shell holder turrets around the head.

I also have a Hornady LnL AP which I use most of the time when needing a progressive. If you are interested in a Piggyback2 let me know, I have 2 lol

The Ponseness p200 takes standard die threads, and I use it for many things, Instead of the head being the turret, the shell holder turrets around the head.

I also have a Hornady LnL AP which I use most of the time when needing a progressive. If you are interested in a Piggyback2 let me know, I have 2 lol
No thanks on the Piggy Back. We have a 2000 Pro from 20 years ago. I just thought to mention that you have some of the older reloaders that morphed into the Dillions we have today.