House Proposes Ban on 50 BMG

I know right away I'm going to get grief for this and be called a conspiracy nut. That's okay I will state my beliefs and you all can say what you want. This is not about 50 bmg or so called assault weapons this is about overthrowing the United States. Look at the last elections and how the mob rioters we're called peace full all the while in the back ground they're showing buildings burning . It what sane world is that peaceful? That's a dam mob!! We have hundreds of thousands of military age men coming across the borders and given money, heath care, free rooms and a ticket anywhere in the U.S they want to travel. Question #1 if their seeking asylum from war ECT. Why are they not bringing their family. I would never leave my family to save my self and if they did would you want that type of person in your neighborhood? Sorry but it's beyond my frustration level and no I didn't proof readit for errors .
Sadly the majority of people can't even see it and it's playing out every day in full view of everyone.

I know right away I'm going to get grief for this and be called a conspiracy nut. That's okay I will state my beliefs and you all can say what you want. This is not about 50 bmg or so called assault weapons this is about overthrowing the United States. Look at the last elections and how the mob rioters we're called peace full all the while in the back ground they're showing buildings burning . It what sane world is that peaceful? That's a dam mob!! We have hundreds of thousands of military age men coming across the borders and given money, heath care, free rooms and a ticket anywhere in the U.S they want to travel. Question #1 if their seeking asylum from war ECT. Why are they not bringing their family. I would never leave my family to save my self and if they did would you want that type of person in your neighborhood? Sorry but it's beyond my frustration level and no I didn't proof readit for errors .
A few things seem very clear to me:

(1) We are being replaced, plain and simple. One day we will wake up and be a minority on the Continent that our ancestors discovered, conquered, and founded a civilization on.

(2) Anyone who complains or even notices is branded a racist, so very few speak up or try to do anything about it for fear of being called a bad word.

(3) Our Country will be taken from us and we will not do anything to oppose it, because the alternative would be to "be mean" to the poor refugees invaders.

(4) Our ancestors must look down and weep, and probably feel disgust for how weak and pathetic we have become.

(5) None of this is an accident, it's the plan. It's not "gross incompetence", "stupidity", or "ineptitude" by our "leaders" . IT'S. THE. PLAN, and with few exceptions, they are all in on it, Left or Right, Democrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative. It's been the plan for a long long time, and now it's close to complete.

A few things seem very clear to me:

(1) We are being replaced, plain and simple. One day we will wake up and be a minority on the Continent that our ancestors discovered, conquered, and founded a civilization on.

(2) Anyone who complains or even notices is branded a racist, so very few speak up or try to do anything about it for fear of being called a bad word.

(3) Our Country will be taken from us and we will not do anything to oppose it, because the alternative would be to "be mean" to the poor refugees invaders.

(4) Our ancestors must look down and weep, and probably feel disgust for how weak and pathetic we have become.

(5) None of this is an accident, it's the plan. It's not "gross incompetence", "stupidity", or "ineptitude" by our "leaders" . IT'S. THE. PLAN, and with few exceptions, they are all in on it, Left or Right, Democrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative. It's been the plan for a long long time, and now it's close to complete.
When the Afghanistan withdrawal went down my wife and I said, In your face calculated tactical move. What's next pallets of cash dropped on tarmac's, oh wait……..

It's a big club. And, you ain't in it. -G Carlin

IMNSHO, much of this is our fault for allowing it. People want to speak up and say, "The time to act is NOW." What happens? They get shooshed by the Nay Sayers.

I remember the Virginia Militia showing up in 2020 to protest a bunch of Infringement laws. Had they acted ... everything would be different now. Just think: there were not less than 10 divisions of light infantry (armed and POd) only hours away from the doorsteps of the Capitol.