• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris SpeedDot 135 in Realtree Camo

In case there are any shotgun hunters here, thought I'd post this as well ( I suppose you could use it for almost anything that needs a red dot though) -
1x35mm 3moa dot Burris SpeedDot in Realtree to match Benelli SBE2 camo shotguns. Bought this and had on my Benelli SBE2 setup for Turkey. Added the scope caps. Haven't used in a long time so moving this on. Does not have base but comes with rings that mount to a weaver base.

$70 shipped within US.
Paypal Friends & Family or Zelle only.
No trades at this time.

Thanks!
I'd love to buy this if it's still available! I can send you $70 via Paypal today. My son has a turkey tag this year and this would be perfect for our shotgun!

Last edited:
In case there are any shotgun hunters here, thought I'd post this as well ( I suppose you could use it for almost anything that needs a red dot though) -
1x35mm 3moa dot Burris SpeedDot in Realtree to match Benelli SBE2 camo shotguns. Bought this and had on my Benelli SBE2 setup for Turkey. Added the scope caps. Haven't used in a long time so moving this on. Does not have base but comes with rings that mount to a weaver base.

$70 shipped within US.
Paypal Friends & Family or Zelle only.
No trades at this time.

Thanks!

Sorry I missed this
No problem! I saw your listing on eBay and bought it there. Super excited to try it!