375 weatherby loads

Is the suppressor as good as the brick at recoil reduction?

I can't give a direct comparison, brake vs can. But, just two days ago shot with cans for the first time…..shot with a brake 34 years ago and it won't happen again! 😉

The "canned" rifle was a Ruger #1 in 458 WM……it was a "***** cat" as far as recoil is concerned. Though, it was quite heavy, which I'm sure helped mitigate recoil a great deal.

"Cans" are nice…. But do make the rifle terribly long! Decisions……Decisions! memtb

I haven't used/shot my M70/375 Wby for some time. It has a Schneider on it cut to 23" at this time. Personally, I'd have zero issues with cutting the barrel to 19" or so and having it threaded for my suppressor.

Mine shoots the 235 TSX very well, when those are gone I'd most likely move to the 250 TTSX's or a Hammer in the 235 range give or take.

I also have some of the oldy but goodie Bitterroots, 270 grain if I think? I have 2 bags of them, those would cover me for the rest of my elky days...

Good old thread by the way

I haven't used/shot my M70/375 Wby for some time. It has a Schneider on it cut to 23" at this time. Personally, I'd have zero issues with cutting the barrel to 19" or so and having it threaded for my suppressor.

Mine shoots the 235 TSX very well, when those are gone I'd most likely move to the 250 TTSX's or a Hammer in the 235 range give or take.

I also have some of the oldy but goodie Bitterroots, 270 grain if I think? I have 2 bags of them, those would cover me for the rest of my elky days...

Good old thread by the way

Yes it is! One of these days I'll learn to look at the "born on" date! 😜 memtb