Weatherby .224 Magnum Mark V Varmitmaster.

We constantly send Adam messages on the weatherby nation about making a VM in the sexy sheridan deluxe model they kick out in wy! I can't imagine the waiting list for such a limited run if it were to happen, but i'd dang sure try and get one. Several 224's and even more 22-250, some of my favorite rifles to shoot. And yes any thin barrel deluxe wby will get hot fast, love the watch example and so true. My rifles often look unfired and nothing could be further from the truth - they all shoot well and record many kills.

Don't shoot it, you'll like it and yes ammo and components are higher than a giraffes ***!

Search and be patient is all I can add. I have several and made deals over the years on ammo and components. Maybe weatherby will make more runs but it's still high! Congrats is it a jap/german? 24/26 inches barrel?
German made ser# 53637. I really want to go plinking! ~23" barrel?

Attachments

• Weatherby Mark V Varmint Master Weatherby 224 Magnum 1.JPG
    Weatherby Mark V Varmint Master Weatherby 224 Magnum 1.JPG
    211.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Weatherby Mark V Varmint Master Weatherby 224 Magnum 2.JPG
    Weatherby Mark V Varmint Master Weatherby 224 Magnum 2.JPG
    221 KB · Views: 19
  • Weatherby Mark V Varmint Master Weatherby 224 Magnum 4.JPG
    Weatherby Mark V Varmint Master Weatherby 224 Magnum 4.JPG
    253.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Weatherby VarmintMaster barrel.jpg
    Weatherby VarmintMaster barrel.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 23
Great looking German,

they come in 24 - 26" barrels, 26" is more valuable all things considered equal because there were fewer made. So the collectors grab the 26's up - shooting hard to find something easier to handle than a 24" barrel varmintmaster, points and shoots easy even off hand shots.

I agree and I'm also a Weatherby nut who's left handed. However, if it were mine, she wouldn't be a safe queen. It's only money and when you die it'll go to the highest bidder. Enjoy it while you can.
Amen to that!

I have one in 22/250 with the 24" light contour. It's a joy to carry and shoot!

Recent Posts