Scope cover

kjcnwtf

I know it's not the best picture, but can anyone tell me what brand scope cover this is? Having a hard time finding one that fits a leupold VX-6 HD 4x24x52
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_9210.png
    IMG_9210.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 69
That is an attractive cover…..and likely a quality cover.

But, automobile innertubes are available in various sizes, damaged ones are free at your local tire shop, and can be cut to accommodate the profile of your rifle and scope. They are waterproof/dust proof and are also somewhat adjustable for scope length! JusSay'n! 😉 memtb

That is an attractive cover…..and likely a quality cover.

But, automobile innertubes are available in various sizes, damaged ones are free at your local tire shop, and can be cut to accommodate the profile of your rifle and scope. They are waterproof/dust proof and are also somewhat adjustable for scope length! JusSay'n! 😉 memtb
I would like to see an example of that.

I would like to see an example of that.
1715956041048.jpeg

I never claimed that they're attractive! It's "redneck"…..but it works. Obviously, I didn't spend a great deal of time make'n it pretty….but it is effective!

A few minutes with a sharp pair of scissors, you can cut the ends to accommodate various lense sizes, the center is relieved as to facilitate easy access to the action port. The cut-out at the middle also makes it easy and quick to grab it and remove it!

The relief at the bottom on the left end of the covers shown….allows the cover to clear the top of the rifle barrel for a better fit on the scope.

In the event of a loss of one 🤷‍♂️ no big deal! You can easily get 6 to 10 from one innertube. We keep spares in the reloading room and our camper in the event of a lost one! memtb

Last edited:
View attachment 572481

I never claimed that they're attractive! It's "redneck"…..but it works. Obviously, I didn't spend a great deal of time make'n it pretty….but it is effective!

A few minutes with a sharp pair of scissors, you can cut the ends to accommodate various lense sizes, the center is relieved as to facilitate easy access to the action port. The cut-out at the middle also makes it easy and quick to grab it and remove it!

The relief at the bottom on the left end of the covers shown….allows the cover to clear the top of the rifle barrel for a better fit on the scope.

In the event of a loss of one 🤷‍♂️ no big deal! You can easily get 6 to 10 from one innertube. We keep spares in the reloading room and our camper in the event of a lost one! memtb
Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

No doubt, a great idea. I recently purchased a monster of a scope that all I had for a scope cover was a bikini rubber one, it looks like a petite bikini fitted to a 250lb., well let me say it in a more politically correct way, whale of a gal

A "monster of a scope", may require a look at larger than average car innertubes….maybe a truck shop or your local farm Co-Op ! memtb

View attachment 572481

A new saying for Jeff Foxworthy

View attachment 572481

I like 👍