• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Sako S20 precision stock set

Billydonk

New has been mounted on rifle-never fired. Sako S20 Precision stock. 250 shipped zelle or venmo.

I have lots of feedback on other boards I can provide. Thanks

sako prec stock.png

Hello, I'm interested in your stock set but I'm uncomfortable sending money. Would you trust sending the stock before receiving payment? If so, let me know and I can assure you I would send the money the second I received the stock. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm interested in your stock set but I'm uncomfortable sending money. Would you trust sending the stock before receiving payment? If so, let me know and I can assure you I would send the money the second I received the stock. Thanks in advance.

Are you high? You joined today jim.

YOUR PROFILE:
Jim88
New Member · From Idaho
Joined Today at 12:42 PM

MOD- you way want to look at this guys accnt- SCREAMS SCAMMER

I have FB available from multiple other forums available for serious inquiries. Thanks.

Are you high? You joined today jim.

YOUR PROFILE:
Jim88
New Member · From Idaho
Joined Today at 12:42 PM

MOD- you way want to look at this guys accnt- SCREAMS SCAMMER

I have FB available from multiple other forums available for serious inquiries. Thanks.
I joined mostly to reply to your ad. I'm not "high" and I'm only asking for the same respect that you are. You're asking me to send you money and trust you, no problem if you don't trust me it seems like you have the same issue here as well. I also have plenty of feedback from other sites but lack the feedback here. I am not a scammer. and I don't appreciate you calling me one. Keep your stock!

I joined mostly to reply to your ad. I'm not "high" and I'm only asking for the same respect that you are. You're asking me to send you money and trust you, no problem if you don't trust me it seems like you have the same issue here as well. I also have plenty of feedback from other sites but lack the feedback here. I am not a scammer. and I don't appreciate you calling me one. Keep your stock!
No worries- you've got to see how you are perceived though....