I NEED 190 VLD .300 RUM data

mtmuley

My bullets are on the way, antelope opens here in Montana on October 7th. I have some data, but if any of you guys have some, especially with RL-25, I'd like to hear it. I have some Retumbo also. Thanks, mtmuley

My bullets are on the way, antelope opens here in Montana on October 7th. I have some data, but if any of you guys have some, especially with RL-25, I'd like to hear it. I have some Retumbo also. Thanks, mtmuley

HOT LOAD APPROACH IT WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4vd8f3t.jpg

eaglet, I assume you are using the Stoney Point comparator? What kind of grouping do you get? Also, where in NV are you? I spent about 11 years in the Carson City area. A small town called Dayton. Thanks, mtmuley

eaglet, I assume you are using the Stoney Point comparator?
Yes, that's exactly what I use.[/QUOTE]
What kind of grouping do you get?
It wasn't so bad, when I noticed that the Berger 210 were producing better groups I stopped playings with the 190 and concentrated more on the 210.
646885c.jpg

Also, where in NV are you?
Carson City, since 1980 :)
I spent about 11 years in the Carson City area. A small town called Dayton.
Yup! I know that town!
Thanks, mtmuley
You're welcome
!

eaglet, Thanks for the help. For this year, I will have to do with the 190's. The 210 grainers are generating some interest though. Your pictures brought back memories. Although I love Montana, Nevada is a spectacular place if you look around a bit. I used to deer hunt down in the Jiggs country, area 6. mtmuley

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts