Hunting scope 500-700 yards FFP under $800

806 guns

Im looking for a hunting scope for 500-700 yards FFP under $800 Not a fan of vortex, arken(reticles) i prefer to not have a floating dot center. Adjustable turrets is a plus. Really love my XTR III. Mainly run Riton scopes. Any other to look at ? Will be on a 6.5 PRC

Burris XTR II 3-15X50

ZIESS V4 4-16X44

Without a doubt I would look for a lightly used Trijicon or Meopta. U can find both new for around $1000-1100……
Meopta is probably the best bang for your buck. European made in the Czech Republic and performs as well as anything you'll find for under 2k.
Which trijicon ?

Im looking for a hunting scope for 500-700 yards FFP under $800 Not a fan of vortex, arken(reticles) i prefer to not have a floating dot center. Adjustable turrets is a plus. Really love my XTR III. Mainly run Riton scopes. Any other to look at ? Will be on a 6.5 PRC

Burris XTR II 3-15X50

ZIESS V4 4-16X44
I have a Burris XTR II 3x15 for sale if you are interested? The other option I would recommend would be the Nikon FX 1000 series. I know the don't produce it anymore (not sure you can even get service) but for the money I really like the glass. There is one for sale right now in the classifieds. PM me about the Burris if you are interested?

I have a Burris XTR II 3x15 for sale if you are interested? The other option I would recommend would be the Nikon FX 1000 series. I know the don't produce it anymore (not sure you can even get service) but for the money I really like the glass. There is one for sale right now in the classifieds. PM me about the Burris if you are interested?
Whats your thoughts on the burris vs the older nikon ?

Whats your thoughts on the burris vs the older nikon ?
I think the Nikons (probably?) have better glass, would be hard to tell? The Burris is the poor man's Nightforce, in my opinion. Has all the features I like in a FFP scope including illuminated reticle, whereas the Nikon does not. For your price range, either make a good scope.

I think the Nikons (probably?) have better glass, would be hard to tell? The Burris is the poor man's Nightforce, in my opinion. Has all the features I like in a FFP scope including illuminated reticle, whereas the Nikon does not. For your price range, either make a good scope.
[/QUOTE
Burris 34mm tube vs Nikon 30mm tube if that means anything to you?

Hunting scope...500-700 yds...FFP......my suggestion is....oh....

$800 MAX
200w (18).gif