Branssman Brass

Yakcountry

Anybody bought from this website? Just curious if you guys have had any experience considering the amount of fake sites out there.

Thanks
-Yak

Have not used them but they look legitimate since they take credit cards and are out of stock on a lot of things I looked at (LOL).

Picked up some Weatherby brass from him in the past. It was all supposed to be 6.5-300, but a few of the boxes had 300 Weatherby mixed in. Figured no big deal, I'll just neck it down and fire form myself. Nope. Necks just wanted to crush into the case and was more hassle than it was worth. He swapped out the boxes of 300 Weatherby with no issues. Mistakes happen and he made it right. I'd buy from him again.

I've dealt with them several times; certainly reputable people, but the last few times I looked at their website (not recently) they were out of just about everything like most other dealers.

Anybody bought from this website? Just curious if you guys have had any experience considering the amount of fake sites out there.

Thanks
-Yak
I have purchased from him. I got exactly what was in his on-line description. He is legit and was a good guy to deal with.

He is GtG. I have been buying from him since he was in Las Vegas. The Post Office in SLC lost a shipment from him and he didn't have anymore bullets to replace it. He sent me a higher quality bullet and no price difference. No worries with him.

Thanks
-Yak
Everglades ammo and capital cartridge are two great sites. And prices are good.

I've dealt with them several times; certainly reputable people, but the last few times I looked at their website (not recently) they were out of just about everything like most other dealers.
In speaking with him directly several times, it sounds like he is getting ready to retire and get out of the business.

That's the reason I had said earlier that he is currently running reduced inventory.

From those prior conversations, sounds like when he is out he is out.

If you guys see anything available on his website now, you might want to snatch it up before he drifts off into the great unknown.

That could have changed from the last time I talked to him, so I don't take my word for it without reaching out to him.

Recent Posts