zero stop stuck on NF

I went to adjust the zero stop and it is frose up . I loosend the 4 set screws on the zero stop and it would not move . The scope is A NF ATACR 7x35 Do I send it in to NF or has this happened to some one else?
Won't move either way?
I see you said it won't move, just didn't know if you tried to go down, only.

Last edited:
Not sure about their customer service but have you tried calling them? I would have it in front of me and get them on the line. A lot of times they can help you through what to do and/or just tell you it needs to go in. Either way i feel for you this close to the fall season. It's never fun to hear this when the season is this close.

I can't say this happened to me exactly. But my zero stop would not set to the zero stop I wanted it to. The turret moved, but zero stop was stuck in place and would not let me reset it down any further.. I could move the zero stop, but not the direction i wanted.

Call them.. They may ask you to try something while they have you on the phone.
They had me send it in and said there was a known issue with a burr.

I damaged one of my NXS 5.5X22 scopes. Called to see if they could fix it and of course they could. When it came back it had a zero stop and a lighted reticle that it didn't previously have. Even checked the serial # to see if it was the same scope. Called them back to make sure I didn't owe them anything, they said that it was an older model scope and they just brought it up to date. No Charge. I have since purchased two more. Night Force Customer For life.