Zeiss vs Swarovski range finding binoculars

Ehgbyf

I have done some research and can't decide between the 2. The Zeiss unit I have used was slow but gave more data.

The glass on the Swarovski is hard to beat.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have the Zeiss Victory RF 10x42. Good glass and gives accurate ballistics. Blue tooth connection with Zeiss App is quick and easy to use. It's had some warranty issues that Zeiss took care of. First one was it wouldn't work in extreme cold. Gave me a new unit. Second and third time the eyepiece O rings keep braking making the eyepieces difficult to adjust. All handled with complete warranty coverage. From experience, replace batteries frequently on big hunts because when they die it's usually when you're ranging the shooter.

Don't have the Swaro but have used one. Better glass to me. Little quicker ranging and battery life seemed better but this particular one was only a RF with no ballistics. I have no experience with Swaro ballistics capabilities.

I'll be keeping my Zeiss mostly because of the ballistics capabilities and ease of changing firearms ballistics using the blue tooth and the App. So simple and quick.

Good luck.

Doc