• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Zeiss Halem 2 Rangefinder

alcesgigas

I have ranged out to 11+ MILES with this instrument. It was made in 1999 for the Danish armed forces. I got it in 2018. Attached photos are better than anything I can say. I had to modify the switching system due the rigors of use on my trap lines here in Arctic Alaska. Hence the remote battery pack (with all 10 AA LITHIUM RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES included in this sale) so as to keep operational because of transit & temperature extremes. A hard copy manual, soft case, fiberglass carrying "suitcase", the charging cords (that plug into USB outlets), and probably some other things also are included. I'll pay the shipping and insurance. Buyer needs $1490. I am available before sale and after for any questions and additional photos.

Photos were taken with an iPhone 5S through both eyepieces. In order to illustrate both in one photo I had to superimpose the ranging receiver eyepiece over the ranging/targeting eyepiece. The unit appears like a binocular, but it's actually a monocular; the other eyepiece is the range/angle display. In meters.

Attachments

• METERS15 to 08092019.jpg
    METERS15 to 08092019.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 9
  • METERS8.jpg
    METERS8.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 9
  • METERS7.jpg
    METERS7.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Zeiss Halem 2Sb.jpg
    Zeiss Halem 2Sb.jpg