Zeiss Conquest V4 Riflescope Field Test And Review: 4-16x44 Zbr Moa & 6-24x50 Illuminated Zmoa

ADMIN

Administrator
ADMIN submitted a new Article:

Zeiss Conquest V4 Riflescope Field Test And Review: 4-16x44 Zbr Moa & 6-24x50 Illuminated Zmoa

Zeiss Conquest V4 Riflescope Field Test and Review:
4-16x44 ZBR MOA & 6-24x50 Illuminated ZMOA

By Tim King

I have been accused of being an addict, and to a degree I must admit that I have a problem. I love shooting and perhaps even more than shooting I love high-end shooting gear. A friend and I laugh when we recount his mother's estimation of our common plight: "champagne taste on a beer budget." I think this is a common mentality...

Read more about this article here...

I have always loved Zeiss binoculars but never had one of their rifle scopes. I'm thinking it might be time to take the plunge soon.

Where do you enter for the drawing for the scope from Zeiss? I haven't seen a link.

I have a ZEISS Conquest HD-5, 5-25X50mm main tube is a 1 inches, it is on a Browning Éclipse M-1000 with a bull barrel and the BOSS system, in 300 WSM, this scope Aldo it is a 1 inche tube is really accurate and hold it adjustment, shot a big black bear I aimed for the carotide/jugular complex, never fail, he drop like a bag of potatoes, not even a simple reflex, my wife was without words, this was a big bear in the Mauricie region in the center of Québec Canada. On the range not to worry about adjustment, but it still shoot perfect, I have on it the Tactical turrets and the windage also is expose, like a real tactical scope, the reticule is one that not a lot or people buy, the Varmint reticle, is going further than 1000 yards, not like the Z-600 and the Z-800, never missed a target or game with this one but the 300WSM has it's limits, the only thing I do not really like is the parallax they should put on little number like most scope because this kind of drawing like a long triangle that goes wider as you set it for longer distance is a bit , you know but it doesn't affect the overall quality of these products. / I am having a custom .338 Lapua Magnum built, that should take care for the long range shooting and hunting, but this new Zeiss 6-24 is quite interesting, they make good quality product.
Yves Faucher
Retired Warrant-Officer and Veteran Canadian Armed Forces 26 years of service, Hourra...!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.