You can't make this up

bbckfh

In the early days of our marriage, my wife and I are driving on the interstate through the countryside.

She looks of in the farm field, and about 200 yards off, she sees something running. She exclaims, and I glance over and see the coyote hightailing it across the open ground.

Excited, she says to me: "Honey, look, is that a wolf or a ferret?!?"

I love my wife. Yep, that really happened.

I think she would say you heard her wrong...."is that a wolf after a ferret?":rolleyes:
My wife asked me a while back what an assault weapon was. I told her is was a firearm that went bang each time you pulled the trigger...she said "oh like your pistol"...I said well only if I decided to assault something with it.

I had a sister in law(died in motorcycle accident few years back) just graduated top of her class from U of Oregon Law school few years back..she couldn't understand the reasoning for her sister to like to go shoot guns...this lead to a bigger discussion with her stating that she didn't think anyone should have assault weapons...I tried to explain to her the difference between a gun and an assault weapon...I don't know if it really ever got thru her head(too smart for her own good)....I got up walked into the kitchen grabbed a commonly used tool..walked back in and asked what is this..she said it obvious that it is a rolling pin....I then acted as if I was going to club her with it...she freaked obviously......then I asked her again, what would that tool had been if I had bludgeoned you with it.....
She realized then what my point was....common sense prevailed...
just because it is a GUN of any style does not make it a WEAPON until it is used to do harm to another person...then it can be termed an "assault weapon" or it can termed a "defensive weapon" depending upon how it is used....terminology and incorrectly using the incorrect terminology leads to deception....
Look how many lies have gotten thru the fbi and doj....
Did you wipe that computers memory?...what..do you mean with a cloth....
Die in prison.bitch....and your husband too......and take your daughter too....

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.