• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale XLR Evolution Chassis for Rem 700 SA and clones

Hydra6

Selling a clean, used XLR Evolution rifle chassis for Remington 700 Short Action or clones. Black. Accepts AICS style mags. Includes the standard XLR buttstock. Right hand. Added generic MLOK ARCA rail to forearm. Was my first PRS competition chassis - got a few minor nicks from use but really very good condition. If you want to try a chassis - great one to start. Will sell for $530 shipped in Continental US. Located in middle Georgia.

Attachments

• IMG_4742.jpg
    IMG_4742.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4743.jpg
    IMG_4743.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4744.jpg
    IMG_4744.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4745.jpg
    IMG_4745.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 108
Selling a clean, used XLR Evolution rifle chassis for Remington 700 Short Action or clones. Black. Accepts AICS style mags. Includes the standard XLR buttstock. Right hand. Added generic MLOK ARCA rail to forearm. Was my first PRS competition chassis - got a few minor nicks from use but really very good condition. If you want to try a chassis - great one to start. Will sell for $530 shipped in Continental US. Located in middle Georgia.
My name is Chad I'm with Chucks Pawn Shop in Stigler Ok I'm interested in the evolution chassis If you could give me a call 918-967-8312 thanks