Wyoming hunt

Dirtdevil

Just finished up our Antelope hunt in Wyoming Weather was great and the outfitter was great !! This was my second year hunting with them took my wife along for a hunt as well. Great week out west We are from Tennessee so it's a treat to make a trip like that. Got lucky and found a very nice animal. The guys out there were pretty excited when we rolled in with him Taped him at 80 in Rocking 7 Ranch First class place if your looking for that kind of hunt

Attachments

• IMG_5807.jpeg
    IMG_5807.jpeg
    460.7 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1342.jpeg
    IMG_1342.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_5809.jpeg
    IMG_5809.jpeg
    489.2 KB · Views: 202
Yes. Rockin 7 Ranch was the outfitter. I'm sure there are many good outfitters around I cant possibly imagine how they could do a better job than the people at rockin 7. First class in every way I probably passed on 50 bucks before I shot one. They are hunting a couple hundred thousand acres of private ground The guides work their butts off for you It may take a couple of them working together but they Will find the one you want Lodging and food are top notch. And mainly they are just good people. The guy that owns the place was our guide last year Very cool guy Heck he wouldn't even take a tip !!!

I've had the fortunate opportunity to hunt with Brad, Heather, Steve, Robert, Joel, Gary, and the rest of the Rockin7 staff, several times over the past decade. I've also been able to introduce my two best hunting buddies to the experience, and Rockin7's outstanding hospitality! I honestly feel each time we're driving down that 12 mile driveway, like we're going back home for a family holiday celebration! Our wifes alway go along, not to hunt, but to simply relax and enjoy the views, meals, and bonding. If you've never hunted in the west, or had the opportunity to visit Mt. Rushmore, the Crazy Horse Monument, or Devil's Tower and Deadwood, It's a great place to kill a lot of birds (or animals) with one stone!

Recent Posts