• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT sig cross in 6.5cm

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 115360

I have a sig cross in 6.5cm 18" barrel that I would like to trade for a high quality rifle scope, or some other stuff. This rifle has had about 60 rounds of factory ammo through it, and it shoots sub moa with 143 eld-x and 147 eld-m, and 130gr berger match. It shot about 1.5moa with barnes ttsx-lr. I didn't run copper solvent before I tested them, which most people recommend, so maybe it can do better than that. I love the rifle, but I've realized that I don't shoot a lightweight rifle very well in a hunting scenario. I am primarily a coyote hunter, and I hit more coyotes with a rifle that weighs as much as a boat anchor. Plus, I have a closet full of 6.5 creedmoor rifles.

I'd like a high quality rifle scope. I strongly prefer ffp and an objective 50mm or bigger, but I'd entertain any quality scopes. I'd also be interested in chambered 6mm ar10 barrels. Heck, I might even be wiling to trade for another good heavy barreled varmint rifle, (6mm preferred). I can get you pictures if you need them, but it looks just like the other sig cross rifles in the world. Probably has a few minor handling marks, but no damage. Thank you