• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT KRG Whiskey 3 rear for Bravo rear

mmw194287

Bear with me on this one....

KRG doesn't offer a Bravo for the rifle I have (Sako M995), but they do offer the Whiskey 3 for it in either a fixed or folding model. The backends on the Bravo and the W3 are compatible with the exception of certain action/trigger combos.

I love the Bravos I have on my other rifles and I'd love to set up my Sako the same, and I figure that someone out there either might have a Bravo they'd like to convert into a W3 or might be looking to buy a new W3....

Here's what I'm proposing: If you are looking to buy a W3, I could order a Bravo for your action, and a W3 for mine, swap the rear modules and then send yours along to you. If you already have a Bravo, I could order a Whiskey 3 and send you the rear module in exchange for your rear (+ cash to make up the difference). In the first instance, I'd knock 10% off the price you'd pay for a new W3, in the second, I'd knock off 10% of the difference in pricing between a Bravo and the W3 (fixed or folding, your choice). In both cases, I'd take it upon myself to confirm with KRG that there wouldn't be any compatibility issues before proceeding.

Long story short, I'm hoping to find someone out there to swap rear modules with....if there are any other creative ideas or proposals to accomplish my end goal, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

Recent Posts