• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Swarovski ATS HD 20-60x80

Cooperfan88

WTS Swarovski ATS HD 20-60x80 spotting scope. Scope is in at least 95% condition on the outside and the glass is mint shape totally scratch free. Also has the stay on Swarovski green spotting scope cover. Cover is in great shape the only thing wrong with it is part of the zipper is missing but can easily be repaired or replaced still very functional. Have the original box for the scope, eyepiece, and cover. $2200 shipped and insured to your door. Only trades I would be interested in would be the newest version of the G7 rangefinder that does MILS or a Premier scope in a 5-25 with the gen 2xr in a mil/mil version. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions text or call me at 503-779-789seven or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 15
wts swarovski ats hd 20-60x80 spotting scope. Scope is in at least 95% condition on the outside and the glass is mint shape totally scratch free. Also has the stay on swarovski green spotting scope cover. Cover is in great shape the only thing wrong with it is part of the zipper is missing but can easily be repaired or replaced still very functional. Have the original box for the scope, eyepiece, and cover. $2200 shipped and insured to your door. Only trades i would be interested in would be the newest version of the g7 rangefinder that does mils or a premier scope in a 5-25 with the gen 2xr in a mil/mil version. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions text or call me at 503-779-789seven or email me at [email protected]
sold

Recent Posts