• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale WTS Sinclair/Wilson Stainless Steel Trimer w/Micrometer

shoedo

Item will be shipped via USPS priority mail, flat rate. Preferred payment method is USPS money order. You may use a check but it will have to clear before item is mailed. The wet/dry tumbler is NOS and is only available locally. No box available. I live in unincorporated Snellville between Centerville Rosbud Road and Lee Road. [email protected]

I no longer reload and everything is NOS in a boxes or original packaging. The CH was never used but does have surface scratches from my attempts using steel wool to remove surface rust. This doesn't affect the operation of the case holder. I am not selling the case holder but it's included free in this package deal so my loss is your gain. The collets are sold as part of the package deal. That's right the total price is $210.00 shipped! This trimmer includes a power adapter, and carbide cutter. Contact me at [email protected] for a faster response. I accept a USPS money order or check but the check will have to clear before items are shipped.

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 24
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 22
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 21
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 22
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 22
This item is only available for local pickup in the Snellville, GA area. $40 for the tumbler. $100 dollars shipped for the micrometer.

Attachments

• MVC-212S.JPG
    MVC-212S.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 7
  • MVC-213S.JPG
    MVC-213S.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 7