• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x

dusty7243

Selling my Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x by 50mm LR rifle scope. It has a 30mm tube, fine duplex crosshairs and .25 moa adjustment. The glass is in "like new" condition the body has light scope ring marks. I bought it new and only used it for one hunting season. I liked the scope, but wanted higher magnification. Comes with original box and Burris extreme tactical rings low.
Asking $700 includes shipping and insurance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 14
Is it a VX-III or the newer VX-3? Didn't know they made a LR version with 30 mm tube as a VX-III

So if you just wanted higher magnification what did you settle with?..
I would assume a Leupold 8.5-25?? I'm Intrested in your scope.
PM inbound..
Jesterg

This is "John Collins"......I'll dig your dirt.....

Last edited:
Selling my Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x by 50mm LR rifle scope. It has a 30mm tube, fine duplex crosshairs and .25 moa adjustment. The glass is in "like new" condition the body has light scope ring marks. I bought it new and only used it for one hunting season. I liked the scope, but wanted higher magnification. Comes with original box and Burris extreme tactical rings low.
Asking $700 includes shipping and insurance.
Is the VX-3 6.5-20x still for sale? I'm interested in picking one up for my varmint gun.

Wes