WTHELLO Are They Eating?

So I decided to " hit the pile" again and was surprised to find it a frozen block of leaves so the surface is all they can get to which makes it even more mystifying. I would need a jackhammer to dig into the pile or a size 16 to kick it up.😂. So it looks like just oak leaves on surface. So wthello?

So I decided to " hit the pile" again and was surprised to find it a frozen block of leaves so the surface is all they can get to which makes it even more mystifying. I would need a jackhammer to dig into the pile or a size 16 to kick it up.😂. So it looks like just oak leaves on surface. So wthello?
Buddy.....you NEED TO GET A HOBBY......NO REALLY!!!! 🤣 So okay....it's high protein ALIEN URINE and the only reason you can't see them is obvious....they're wearing INVISIBILITY SUITS.....FINAL ANSWER! Edit: And before you have a chance to say:" even if they're actually invisible....I'd still see tracks" no you won't, they have extremely sensitive feet so they wear ANTI GRAVITY BOOTS and hover 3.5" above any solid object!

Last edited: